A. Job summary
The jobholder is responsible for ensuring the development of content and delivery of programs, appropriate and consistent adoption of content and the evaluation of its effectiveness in furthering the organization goals.
B. Key competences & Qualifications
- Good understanding of training & learning principles.
- Proven at least 3 years’ experience in adult learning profession or related field.
- Able to create engaging learning activities and compelling course content.
- Good communication skills and public speaking.
- Computer literacy of at least MS office.
- Organizational and time management abilities.
- Bachelors’ degree in Pedagogical domain or related field.
- Proficiency in English and / or French
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good team spirts.
C. Main responsibilities
- Design instructional material that will help in accomplishing the learning goals and objectives.
- Set instructional goals and create content that matches with them.
- Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc.)
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course.
- Maintain project documentation and course folders.
How to apply:
Applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), copies of degrees/diplomas/ professional certificates and a copy of the national ID(All in one document file!) should be submitted via this link: https://skolbrewery-careers.rw/jobs/training-instructional-designer-officer/ at the attention of the HR Department not later than Tuesday, 24th May 2022 at 5:00pm.
Please note that due to expected high volume of applications we will not be able to respond to all applications. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 11/05/2022
Human Resources Department
- Category : Science & Education Jobs