RECRUITMENT NOTICE Nº 002/07/2021
To address constraints hindering the quality of health services in Rwanda, the Government of Rwanda recommended the Ministry of Health to define strategies to motivate and retain health professionals in the public sector. The Ministry of Health has identified the Health Sector Staff – Mutual Aid Group (HSS-MAG) among the multidimensional strategies that can be implemented to incentivize and retain health professionals in public health facilities in Rwanda. In 2017, the HSS MAG registered as a savings and credit scheme for health sector staff, with the primary objective of improving their socio-economic conditions and promoting access to finance, by assisting staff to make savings and access low-rate loans.
HSS-MAG wishes to recruit the competent and self-driven staff on the position of Transaction Processing Officer and Customer Services Officer on permanent basis regardless the gender, and other kind of discriminations.
1. RECRUITMENT DETAILS:
Position: Transactions Processing Officer and Customer Services Officer
Number of needed staff: One per position
Employment period: Open-ended period (Full-time)
Working place: HSS-MAG Head Office
2. TRANSACTIONS PROCESSING OFFICER JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT
Reporting to the Head of Operations Unit, the Transactions Processing officer is responsible for transactions of a financial and non-financial nature related to account maintenance processing; posting member deposits, related suspense account entries and adjustments and processing wires and transfers. All these must be carried out within the defined policies and procedures of the HSS-MAG.
2.1. Key responsibilities
- Prioritize and organize workload based on risk/severity and documents required to ensure deadlines are met according to policies and procedures
- Receiving Counter checking all internal transfer vouchers for posting in the system
- Processing internal transfers
- Ensure that all savings are regularly recorded on the member’s accounts;
- Preparing and processing savings refund;
- Management of members deposits and other savings accounts;
- Managing and processing all members’ standing orders;
- Recording vouchers from Finance unit
- Printing reports checking and submitting as necessary
- Ensure the monitoring and reconciliations relating to ledgers e.g. Disbursements control account are carried out on a timely basis
- Ensure daily reconciliations and posting of charges and commissions
- Assist in following up reconciliation items with Finance Unit
- Filling and transfer of all transaction files to the archives as well as maintaining the archive register
- Any other duties as allocated from time to time
2.2. Key measurable goals
- Reconciled bank statements
- Timely and accurate System records
- Minimum frauds & forgeries
- Excellent member service
2.3. Skills & Competencies:
- Being results Orientated
- Have excellent attention to Detail
- Have a good time Management
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have Knowledge of savings and credit Operations of microfinance
- Ambitious professional with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountant, Business and Administration, Finance or related field
- At least four (4) years of relevant professional experience; and at least two (2) years of professional experience for those working in a microfinance environment and having a minimum of experience in data cleaning, inventory and recording.
- To be between 25 and 38 years’ old
3. CUSTOMER SERVICES OFFICER JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT
Reporting to the Head of Business Unit, the Member Services Officer is responsible attracts potential members by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill member needs to ensure member satisfaction.
3.1. Key responsibilities
- Open and maintain member accounts by recording account information;
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the member’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Manage the contact center staff and processes
- Monitor and ensure provision of distinctive and proactive over-the-units services.
- Ensure that members’ complaints are handled promptly, professionally, efficiently and courteously.
- Ensure that agreed standards are adhered to for services offered by the unit
- Maintain and enhance effective communications with internal managers and members to facilitate the flow of information and hence foster cooperation.
- Ensure accurate completion and timely submission of units’ reports
- Any other duties as allocated from time to time.
3.2. Key measurable goals
- Resolution of member complaints within set time frames
- Member delight as evidenced by minimal complaints
3.3. Skills & Competencies
- Achieving member satisfaction rates set by the management
- Maintaining Member Expectations: ability to ensure that the unit consistently provides members with the exceptional member service. This calls for very good problem solving and decision-making capabilities & skills in addition to having broad knowledge of all HSS-MAG products.
- Creation of time for enquiry investigation/closure and ultimately early system sign-offs
- People Management: ability to motivate a team, to develop their strengths and improve in their weakness, in order to perform at their full potential and meet the required productivity standards.
- Ambitious professional with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountant, Business and Administration, Finance or related field from a recognized university;
- At least four (4) years of relevant professional experience; and at least two (2) years of professional experience for those worked in a microfinance environment and having a minimum of experience in data recording, and customer services.
- To be between 25 and 38 years’ old
JOB APPLICATION PROCEDURES
Interested candidates should submit soft copies of the motivation letter, CV and copy of required degree, other important documents and Maximum of 3 persons of professional references addressed electronically to the HSS-MAG Office at the Ministry of Health, latest 26/07/2021 at 6:00 PM on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions/clarifications may be requested by email to the following email address: email@example.com
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the exam and interview.
Done at Kigali, on 09/07/2021
ATTACHMENT:Transactions Processing Officer and Customer Services Officer At Health Sector Staff Mutual Aid Group-HSS-MAG, Kigali-Rwanda - CLOSE 26072021