TITLE : CONSULTANCE FOR HORTICULTURE CHAIN AND MARKET ASSESSMENT
TENDER NUMBER: WVR/SCM/SK/2020/06/090
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization, dedicated to working with children, their families and communities worldwide to see them reach their full potential by tackling the root causes of poverty and injustice. World Vision have been working in Rwanda since 1994.
World Vision Rwanda hereby invites all competent and reputable individual consultants or consultant firms to submit their proposals to World Vision Rwanda e-procurement for the aforementioned tender. Participation to the competition is therefore open and on equal conditions to all individuals and consultant firms specialized in the field.
Instruction to bidders:
- Please note that all tendering process and bids submission will be done through (online) WVR e-procurement, no hard copies will be accepted.
- The cost of the tender document is a non-refundable fee of 10,000 Rwfs which must be deposited or transferred to the account 0010083813839701 labelled “WORLD VISION RWANDA” opened at “ECOBANK”.
- All interested consultant must provide their details through this link “EOI” to express their interest. The deadline to express interest is on 25/06/2021 at 11:15am.
- After the submission of the expression of interest, World Vision team will send an email on 25/06/2021 to all Consultants to access WVR-e-procurement system (Coupa), where bidders will have the terms of reference for bidding instructions.
- Bids must be submitted only via WVR e-procurement not later than 08/07/2021 at 8:00 am
- Any bidder who will meet challenges during the expression of interest and bid submission can request for support to these emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Done at Kigali, on 18/06/2021
World Vision Rwanda
ATTACHMENT:Consultance for Horticulture Chain qnd Market Assessment At World Vision International Rwanda - CLOSE 08072021