JALI S.C PLC is an Investee Company of JALI Investment Ltd and JALI Transport Ltd which are investment Companies of Rwanda Federation of Transport Cooperatives (RFTC). The Company was registered under the laws of the Republic of Rwanda, by Rwanda Development Board on 26th January 2018. JALI S.C PLC was licensed by the National Bank of Rwanda on 3rd January 2019 and in conformity with article 4 of BNR regulation number 02/2009 on the organization of Microfinance. We are looking for an OPERATIONS OFFICER to take over the overall responsibilities of the day-to-day activities.
Job Title: Operations Officer
Employer: JALI S.C PLC
Place of Work: Inkundamahoro /Amashyirahamwe Modern Market Building Opposite WASAC Kimisagara Road
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee and direct daily company administrative processes and procedures;
- Assist the Branch Manager in daily tasks and duties;
- Ensure company policies align with and advance business objectives;
- Manage and control not only daily cash flow and front office activities but also reconcile GL and suspense accounts;
- Monitor Agents Banking Operations and Push and Pull transactions;
- Operations Officer reports to the Operations Manager/Branch Manager;
- To ensure that operational and front office activities run smoothly and carried out appropriately. This includes operational tasks such as authorizing transactions and checking reports, Handle reconciliation of accounts and departmental coordination, Assumes responsibility and managerial duties in the absence of the Branch Manager/ Operations Manager. Also, be multi-skilled to perform other branch functions such as Cash officer and Teller to facilitate the functioning of the department and customer service delivery whenever required;
- Promote services and products of the bank to help achieve business goals and maintain customer relationships.
- Ensure not only customer accounts privacy and confidentiality but also handle customer queries and complaints within the set target time in order to avoid any delay;
- Adhere to policies and procedures to ensure compliance to the same at all times. This includes compliance to AML, KYC, and counterfeit note policies/procedures;
- Educate and encourage customers to avail of alternate service delivery channels provided by the bank;
- Assist in the administration of branch utilities and accounts reconciliations;
- Any other duties allocated by the Management/ immediate supervisor within the area of responsibility
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized university and minimum of 3 years experience (Operations Officer) with a proven track record in Finance/Operations Departments in a banking or financial institution.
- Operations Officer, 30-35 years
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit a cover letter, a resume (C.V) with details of qualifications and work experience including 3 traceable referees, with their telephone and email contacts, attach copies of academic papers- Degrees, relevant professional trainings/certification and send them to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please merge all application papers in one single word or PDF format document and put your name followed by the Position applied for, in the subject matter line.
The closing date for receiving applications for both positions is Thursday 24th June 2021 at 5:00 PM. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the exam.
Managing Director JALI S.C PLC