Post of Principal for a Technical/TVET School located in the Eastern Province of Rwanda at High Impact Consulting Ltd, Kigali, Rwanda – CLOSE: 01/12/2022
ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF SCHOOL PRINCIPAL.
Applications are hereby invited for the Post of Principal for a Technical/TVET School located in the Eastern Province of Rwanda.
The Principal will oversee all activities within the School so that the highest quality of Education is achieved. He/She will need to create an enabling learning environment through innovative teaching methods and provide a challenging and balanced Educational programme.
The main responsibilities will entail:
- To develop a High Quality Education programme
- To guide, control and coordinate School activities
- To recruit, select and orient Teaching and Non teaching Staff.
- To enhance the Public Reputation of the School
- To provide a proper Financial Management of the School
The above responsibilities are just of a general scope and will be supplemented with a more detailed definition of tasks, responsibilities and work plan.
- A Bachelors degree in a Technical field or Education with at least 5 years as a Principal of a Technical/TVET School with level 5
- Proficiency in English Language
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proficiency in IT skills such as Excel, word and PowerPoint
- Aged below 45 years
If you believe that you are the right candidate for the above position, please send your application to highimpact firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 1st December 2022.
Applications from qualified women are encouraged.
- Category : Other Jobs