RFQ NO 003/2021
AKAZI KANOZE ACCESS (AKA) is a registered National Non- Government Organization (NGO) certificate No 66/RGB/NGO/2016 with a vision to be a leading organization contributing to youth well-being through employability skills and support services and a mission to provide youth with employability skills, access to capital and other support services to take advantage of economic opportunities.
Akazi Kanoze Access (AKA) is looking for potential bidders to supply 7 Laptops with below specifications:
- Processor: 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Processor (1.60GHz, up to 4.20GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 Cores, 6MB Cache)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits
- Display: 14″ FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 2666MHz
- Battery: Up to 12.8 hours on a 45Whr battery*
Rapid Charge technology available**
- Storage: 1TB HDD 5400 RPM
Graphics: Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics
- Security: Discrete TPM 2.0
Kensington lock slot
ThinkShutter physical webcam cover (Optional)
- Audio: Dolby Audio™
Skype for Business-certified mic
2 x 2W speakers by Harman Kardon®
Camera: 720p HD
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
One side metal finish: 325mm x 232mm x 18.9mm / 12.79″ x 9.13″ x 0.74″
All-plastic finish: 325mm x 232mm x 20.9mm / 12.79″ x 9.13″ x 0.81
- Connectivity: 11AC (2 x 2) WiFi 5™
- Ports / Slots: USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (Power Delivery and DisplayPort Alt Mode)
2 x USB 3.1** Gen 1 (1 always on)
Headphone / mic combo
- Preloaded Software: DAX3 with Dolby Audio™ support Lenovo Vantage
Laptops will be supplied to Akazi Kanoze Access office located at Kimihurura at KG 676 ST,43 Kimihurura.
The Bids must include:
- EBM registration certificate
- RDB certificate,
- Tax Clearance,
- 3 Completion certificates for the similar rendered services.
Akazi Kanoze Access reserves the right to reject any and all offers, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever.
Done in Kigali, on June 22, 2021.
AKAZI KANOZE ACCESS