Talent Acquisition Specialist at Deriv (RW) Ltd, Kigali, Rwanda – CLOSE: 17/03/2021
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Kigali, Rwanda | Posted on 01/29/2021
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist with a deep understanding of the company hiring needs, you will build a pipeline of competent local talent to fill the required roles. Being experienced in using multiple selection methodologies, you will assess candidates’ cultural fit while determining if they meet the role requirements. You’ll also participate in career events and build a rapport with potential hires.
What you’ll do
- Source suitable candidates from internal databases, job portals, and career sites.
- Screen candidates using our established Topgrading methodology.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews in line with company procedure and participate in the selection process.
- Manage candidate databases and tracking systems.
- Prepare recruitment analytics and hiring reports.
- Spearhead recruitment activities such as career fairs and campus recruitment drives.
- A university degree or other relevant professional qualifications
- Exposure to recruitment and selection processes and methodologies
- Proficiency in office software such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
- Experience as a recruiter in the financial or IT industries
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws and regulations
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
How To Apply
To apply for this job, please CLICK HERE